F-Stock Codrive still available

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: F-Stock Codrive still available
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:44:41 -0400
I still have a co-drive opportunity in my 99 Z-28 available for Nationals and
possibly the Pro-Finale if anyone is interested. The car is setup with SA
koni's all the way around, a 35mm ST front bar (ala Strano), and when running
on Hoosier's this past weekend I got it within a second of the fastest FS time
on the right course, I think it can do more, I am sure of it, just needs the
driver to do so. I didn't run Hoosier's all weekend because they are a new set
and I plan on using them at the Finale and Nats.

Anyone interested in the co-drive email me with offers.

Chris Hammond
St. Louis Region
www.solo2.org