Tires For Sale

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, "NER List" <nersolo@ner.org>
Subject: Tires For Sale
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:19:08 -0400
I have the following:

1 set of Hoosier R25 (Note, not the 25A) compound slicks.  Two 7x20-13 and
two 7.5x20-13.  According to the previous owner of my car, they have about
50 autocross runs on them.  I put some Traction V compound on them and
bagged them in case the tires on the car did not last the season.  Since I
am in the middle of dissassembling the engine, I probably will not need the
spares. A human durometer test (fingernail) says they are still soft.  I
would not use them for Nationals, but they should be okay for local events.

$50 for the set, plus shipping (from Massachusetts) if you cannot pick them
up.  I can deliver to some areas.

1 set of Goodyear 'Sports Car Special' slicks in the R165 compound.
6.5x20-13 fronts, 9x22-13 rears.  Hard as a rock, but maybe they are
supposed to be that way.  I know nothing about Goodyear compounds.  Maybe
some Traction V will make them better.

$30 for the set, plus shipping.

Paul Zahornasky