Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: mobile1- synthetic oil

To: <REPilfold@aol.com>, <pethier@isd.net>, <lchlee@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: mobile1- synthetic oil
From: "C Brown" <brow@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:23:43 -0400
I had 3 280zs the last one for over 200k original engine, and gearbox, but
went thru a rear axle, due to leakage.. These things will run forever with
any oil!!

I rebuilt it at 100k pistons and bearings, and the bores were still within
OEM specs, and used standard pistons, and bearings. (ran the Heck out of it)
can't kill a Z.

might not be JUST the oil..

But in my turbo It is all I run.

Regards