Solo2.org T-Shirts Nationals special (delete if necessary)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Solo2.org T-Shirts Nationals special (delete if necessary)
From: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:13:42 -0500
Solo2.org T-Shirts are finally available, and they are on special for
Nationals! The regular cost is $18.99 plus shipping for any size up to
XL, but for those people who order by contact me by Thursday August 30th
to place an order can get them hand delivered at Nationals, sizes up to
XL for $16.00, no shipping charges. Larger sizes are also available,
email me for more information.

For a Nationals order email me at christoc@christoc.com and I will
provide payment information (paypal) and get your order information as
well. I will be at Nationals all week and then some, and should be easy
to find.

The shirts can be seen at

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=spsllc.2948157

they have a Solo2.org logo on the front breast pocket and a picture on
the back that says "You either get it.. Or you don't"

You can also see our other products at

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=spsllc.6567

If you follow the links above you can place an order online and have the
items shipped directly to you.

Please if you have any questions feel free to email me privately. The
Nationals deal is only good for those items purchased and paid for by
Thursday August 30th.

Chris Hammond

www.solo2.org