Re: Koni service - Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Koni service - Nationals
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:50:11 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/02 1:28:40 PM Central Daylight Time, TeamZ06@aol.com
writes:

> Koni of North America will be providing Koni rebuild & computerized shock
> dyno services at the National Solo2 Championships.  Koni NA plans to arrive
>
> sometime between the evening of Sunday, Sept. 8 and the morning of Monday,
> Sept. 9.  Anyone who may need Koni service at Nationals should contact Lee
> Grimes at Koni NA; (859) 586-4100 ext. 316, regarding your application to
> ensure that the appropiate parts and fixtures are available

Several clarifications from Koni:

>>We will have stickers, knobs, catalogs, etc. on the trailer and will do
what we can in dyno and light service but can't promise to do everything.  We
can probably top off some leakers with more oil but may not have all parts
for all shocks.  We just don't want to open something up that can't be fixed
and screw up their run at Nationals.  With odd or custom stuff not built by
Koni NA, it is a crapshoot as to what parts might have been used so we have
no way of knowing what is in it until it is open and at Nationals that might
be too late.<<

ps: Ian with the EP VW Rabbit, please call Lee again.

regards,

Mark