Re: absolutely nothing to do with anything but always wanted to

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: absolutely nothing to do with anything but always wanted to
From: Lloyd.Wilson@alcan.com
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:09:38 -0500
Back in '93, when I first started I had number #201.  Locally, most numbers
under 199 were taken and at that time one of the car magazines had stated
the Lambo - Diablo had a top speed of 202 mph.  Well, 202 is limited on the
number of different configuration so I took one mph off and got #201.
Later, other clubs and the Tours/Pros and Nationals do not recognize
numbers above #199 so I would block out the '0' and got #21.  That is the
number I try for at Tours/Pros and Nationals.

Regards,

Lloyd Wilson
Alcan - Applied Materials Center
(w) 630-375-2124