Thanks Guys

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Guys
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:21:03 -0400
I'll tell you what. You ask the assembled denizons of Team.Net for some
advice and you really get some first class responses.

Thank you one and all who posted me with suggestions to cure the problems
with my daughter's Honda.  I started out replacing the fuel filter.  It
looks to me like an OE unit, so it could have been there for over 100,000
miles, but I think it was replaced when we did the warped head/replace the
head gasket work at 90,000 miles.  We shall see how she runs the next few
days and proceed down the list you all offered from there.

Once again. Thank you!

Now I move on to my 90 MPV. It decided not to start this morning. This is
getting ridiculous!

Larry Steckel