Re: 47 in a 35

To: matt_murray@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: 47 in a 35
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:24:29 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/02 5:50:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
matt_murray@earthlink.net writes:

> Don't worry, I wasn't planning to invite you.  :^)
>
> Matt
>
> On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:22:32 EDT TeamZ06@aol.com wrote:
>
> ps: how would you feel about guests misbehaving in your house  :-)
>

> Mark

Well if you did, I wouldn't race around in your house and endanger the lives
of the people you hold dear or the property you worked so hard to achieve
:-)

BTW: I was only pointing out what the generally accepted limit is before Any
Town, USA's finest decide to give someone the royal treatment, not thump you
for being careless.

your caring pal,

Mark