Re: [evolution-disc.] XM or Sirius?

To: Mike King <mapcomaps@attbi.com>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] XM or Sirius?
From: billkim@texas.net
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:46:26 US/Central
Neither are doing very well financially, so the equipment may be obsolete in a
year.  Sirius is in better shape after some recent refinancing and will
probably last atleast into 2004. XM only has enough cash to last until 1st
quarter of next year unless they get new financing.

XM also has commercials...

Hope this helps.

Bill