Re: Off Topic: Speeding Tickets

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off Topic: Speeding Tickets
From: "Bill Fuhrmann" <fuhrmann@cpinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:11:51 -0600
>If anyone has good knowledge of how to handle TWO speeding tickets a week
>apart, please let me know.  At this point, I cannot just pay them, it would

>really screw me.  I already know how stupid it is, so I don't need those

Aparently, you haven't been acting like you know "how stupid it is".  (end of
those remarks)

>From the tone of the message, I assume that you are talking about license
>suspension
or revocation.

#1  Talk with someone at your DMV to see if Maryland has an option for "driver's
school" or a work license.

#2  Go to court and explain to the judge how stupid you were, ry to convince
him that you learned your lesson, try to convince him that want to take some
limitations on your driving PRIVELEDGES (such as school or a work license, and
ask him to let you off easier than you deserve.

#3  When they let you drive again, actually convince yourself of the same things
you told the judge and take responsibility for your actions.

Bill Fuhrmann