Re: Driving from Washington to Pennsylvania

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving from Washington to Pennsylvania
From: Richard Sirokman <schmoab@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:46:18 -0800 (PST)
Weather permitting, I would stay in Nebraska on I-80
rather than coming down to Kansas.  The speed limit is
75 in Nebraska, which is an enormous state.  Then come
down 29 to KC and drive I-70 all the way to PA, where
I would jog down to 68 to avoid the PA Turnpike (it's
a tie between this road and I-70 in MO for the worst
interstate I've ever been on.  At least I-70 in MO is
70mph and free.)

As for cops, I would say watch out in Illinois and
Ohio.

Have fun and be safe!

Rich Sirokman C-Stock