RE: ax-digest V1 #1051

To: <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ax-digest V1 #1051
From: "Paul Andrews" <emosound@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:38:32 -0500
About 8 years ago, I used to be the audio engineer for a "progressive"
country band.  What that meant was that sometimes the lead guitar would
throw a Hendrix lick into the songs to see if I was paying attention.
"Mercury" was on the setlist every nite.  The funniest (car-related)
thing was, the pedal steel player had not one, but two Yugos!!

Paul Andrews
#42 CS '94 "Really Blue" Miata