Boxster at Nats

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boxster at Nats
From: "psalerno77 snet" <psalerno77@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 08:26:47 -0500
Polly and I ran a '97 Boxster for a few events before selling it and buying
the 968 that she won ASL Nats with in '98.

My theory on the delayed campaigning of the Boxster was due the cost, lack of
aftermarket parts, and lack of development of the car. We spec'd the correct
options on the Boxster but there were no aftermarket shocks, sway bars, etc..

The good news is a Boxster does not require any aftermarket parts if you order
the 030 package....Both Rob F and myself learned that one the hard way.....Big
money one custom shocks and bars...

later
Pat