Lightweight wheels with Kumho V700's For Sale..

To: AutoX <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lightweight wheels with Kumho V700's For Sale..
From: TommyB <winnipegtommy@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:12:02 -0600
Hey all,

I'm selling or trading in my car sometime in the next few months, and need
to generate some extra cash, so I've got some more stuff for sale.

1 set of 4 15x6.5" Jax Lights wheels
- 4x100mm offset
- 12.9 lbs per rim
- purchased new in spring, used for 7 autox events
- excellent condition

With:
1 set of 4 Kumho V700 Victoracer R-compound tires
- 205/50/15
- purchased new in spring, used for 7 autox events
- two tires have very little wear
- two tires are more worn, but still plenty of tread left

Asking price for the set: $630 USD or $1000 CDN  O.B.O

Here are some Pics of the rims/tires:

All 4 wheels http://members.shaw.ca/Ian98SC2/images/forsale/all4wheels.jpg
All 4 tread http://members.shaw.ca/Ian98SC2/images/forsale/all4tread.jpg
Wheel close up http://members.shaw.ca/Ian98SC2/images/forsale/wheel1.jpg
Wheel angle close up
http://members.shaw.ca/Ian98SC2/images/forsale/wheel.jpg
Good tread http://members.shaw.ca/Ian98SC2/images/forsale/tread.jpg
Not as good tread http://members.shaw.ca/Ian98SC2/images/forsale/tread2.jpg

None of my new car prospects have 4x100 bolt pattern, so these have got to
go.  Shipping costs are extra, and depend, of course, on buyer's location.
I'm in Winnipeg, Canada.

Please reply by private email.

Tommy