Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: End of an era ...

To: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: End of an era ...
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@Houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 22:46:38 -0600
'88 Pathfinder SE "Tonka" wheels.  However, my wife just loved them.

At 08:41 PM 1/3/2003 -0800, Steven T. Ekstrand wrote:
> > Seen the Thunderbird rims?
> > "Just ugly, for no particular reason."
>
>Come on...  Hands down ugliest rims in history....  Lexus SC430.
>
>They look like they were spec'd by the production designer for a cheesy low
>buck Sci-Fi flick.

James Rogerson
  [FP #125] - Tekless Racing
jrogerson@houston.rr.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertle
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"When law and morality contradict one another, the citizen has the cruel
alternative of either losing his sense of morality or losing his respect
for the law."  - Federic Bastiat