Question for coffee drinkers

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Question for coffee drinkers
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:24:56 -0500
This goes out to any fellow coffee drinkers in the group.

Occasionally, companies like Gevalia send out special offers via email.  The
last time I received one I saved it as I told myself I would after
accidentally deleting the prior offer and kicking myself for doing so.
Well, as luck would have it I very recently switched computers here at work
(changed primary vendors, whom supply the computers) and of course forgot to
forward that saved coffee offer to my new computer.  Grrrr.

So, if anyone knows of any such "special deals" on coffees by mail, please
send it my way via private email so as to not further clog the lists with
off-topic stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up,
all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit
takes their place."
Mark Twain