71 240Z Voltage regulator

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 71 240Z Voltage regulator
From: SCCARcr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:32:42 EST
Hi Team.neters,

I recently purchased a 71 240Z and I need a little advice.  The original
voltage meter is installed and I have found a replacement, however, I have
been unable to find a female connector to connect the voltage regulator up.
Is there a problem hard wiring the regulator in?  I plan on having a complete
wiring harness built in the next year or so, so there is no inconvenience in
not having the plugs for me.

Will this hurt anything?  So long as I get the connections right this will be
no different from connecting the plugs right?  Any help is very much
appreciated.

Thanks!
Brad Pyatt
Texas Region