Re: End of an era ...

To: TeamZ06@aol.com
Subject: Re: End of an era ...
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 12:37:46 -0700
Thanks for the well wishes Mark. It will be interesting to see if I can do
anywhere
near as well in the Z06 as you did last year.  A third at Nationals will be
kind of hard to
beat!  I look forward to giving it my best shot though.

I guess this means I will be bailing out of AS....Anyone interested in a
nationally
competitive C4 Corvette?

Scott Troyer
New Class - SS, New Weapon - 2001 Z06 Corvette  (previously Mark Sipe's)
Old Class - AS, Old Weapon - 1993 C4 Corvette