Subaru WRX TSi

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Subaru WRX TSi
From: "Scott M. Stone" <sstone@foo3.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:03:15 -0800 (PST)
OK, so i get to work yesterday and my boss calls me into his office.
Maybe he saw my Rx7 in the parking lot or something, i dunno, but he
apparently has a 2001 WRX and is drooling over this WRX TSi and is wanting
to buy one.  He's telling me the thing has 300 hp, AWD, and weighs 2800
pounds.  Can this be true?  AWD in a car that light?  I remember the AWD
added about 400-600 pounds to the Eclipse back in the Day... he says it'll
do 0-60 in 4.59 but i can't find any numbers on it myself.  Looks to me
like it's a rally car/street dragger/etc but that my Rx7 R1 would still
outdo it on a track/autox course... True/false?  anyone seen one in
action?