Re: Strelnieks Wins Valvoline Cup!

To: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Strelnieks Wins Valvoline Cup!
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:17:25 -0600
Yee Haw!  Way to go, "DOC!"  And congratulations, as well, to the lovely
Beth and the Marks and everybody else who took home honors in the
series.  I, for one, think it's a great deal and hope they continue it.

We (Red River Region) were involved with the program this past year from
the standpoint of helping them sign people up at various racing venues
across northwest Louisiana.  In return, they gave us about $50 worth of
freebies that made great door prizes at this year's Christmas party.
Some of our members also signed up for the program.  I'm looking forward
to working with them again this year.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman