SCCA Response

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA Response
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:20:53 -0600
Just to close the loop on the whole Myautoevents-dot-com thingy, Tasha sent
me a prompt reply explaining the association and the upcoming online reg
capability.  She explained that required registration to view the entry list
may not have been intended, and that they have corrected it now.  Seems like
pretty good service to me.

BTW, another thing I noticed on the SCCA website's contact page is that
everyone on the National staff has their picture next to the contact link.
I thought that was pretty good...nice to see who you are talking to.  Thanks!

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI