Pillow Ball Bearing and Nut

To: "Autox@Autox. Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pillow Ball Bearing and Nut
From: "Carl Brightbill" <CGBbill@lcmanager.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:09:26 -0600
I am looking for a Pillow ball bearing and a 12mm nut that would fit this
bearing if anyone has a source on or off line that i could talk to it would
be great.

I Picked up a set of used Camber plates and need to replace the 14mm pillow
ball nut with a 12mm pillow ball nut or if someone has an idea that might
work for me let me know, see the following diagrams.

Thanks for your help

http://www.bohemianartist.org/wtrscca/camber-plates.jpg

Part 1 is what i need, and if needed to change out the pillow ball bearing
then that also.

Type AP.
http://www.tein.com/pumnt.html

I have looked all over the 'net for info on this found very little and none
of the companies have phone numbers.

Carl