A-Mod for sale

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: A-Mod for sale
From: Terry Green <tmgreen3@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:10:33 -0600
I am putting this up again, the date on my computer was off and well i
mess up..

Hi all, I am selling my little A-mod autox car.

It is no phantom but you can have a lot of fun in it and you may become
the king of your local autox group
I started out as a formula SAE and the suspension parts from a merlin FF,
it has a '99- zx9r, and limited slip..  custom rads and  a dyna 2000
ignition system, barnnet CF clutch and spring kit. It has a 82 inch
wheel base, front wheels are 8 inch and rear are 10 inch, very light
car.  I don't need two cars and my DSR is almost ready to race.
It also comes with the old merlin chassis,  some fiberglass.and a 98
zx9r motor
take a look at it at  www.tgracing.com <http://www.tgracing.com>

email me direct for more info and photos, asking  $6500..

thanks for the space, terry green   tmgreen3@con.net
<mailto:tmgreen3@con.net>