Re: [evolution-disc.] P.R.O. Final Results

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] P.R.O. Final Results
From: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:21:56 -0600
Glad you liked the course Rick  :)

I too had a great time.  Certainly this event was not representative of the
potential P.R.O. has.  The low turnout threw them a curve they obviously
weren't expecting.  Also the racetrack facility and cold temperatures were
not conducive to favorable indexing.  For me it was quite frustrating not
being able to generate any meaningful front tire temperature (70 degrees was
as high as I got them on saturday) even with the short turn-around between
runs, thus the car was a pig all weekend.

I would like to congratulate Steven Volpp and his entire crew for actually
pulling this whole venture off.  In doing so, Steven has staked his (and his
family's) future on our sport and our support of P.R.O.  If you could have
been there you would have seen that level of commitment from every member of
his team.  I was impressed.   P.R.O. isn't just a wannabe's pipe dream or a
guy with a briefcase full of colorful brochures and empty promises.   It is
a real enterprize.  I NEVER expected to see such a thing happen in this
sport, but I am damn glad its here.

Steve Hoelscher
#27 SP4