FMSI catalog online?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FMSI catalog online?
From: "David Fauth" <dfauth@frii.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:13:25 -0700
I bought some performance front brake pads from a company (no need to
name names) recently for a 90 Civic Si (my old car...a friend now owns
it).  The company sent me FMSI#373 pads (used on 90-91 CRX Si), and it
turns out that my car uses FMSI#273 pads (used on 89-91 Civic Si and
88-89 CRX Si).  The company has told me that I obviously have "a
bastardized car with the wrong calipers" and that his "advice to me is
to never tell anyone that I need parts for a 90 Civic Si, because that
would be wrong."  He offered to replace them, but only after I send them
back AT MY COST, and then he'll look into making a correct set ONLY
AFTER he's received the wrong pair back.

So, that said, I need to see the actual FMSI listings for 90 Civic Si
(as well as 90 CRX Si) so that I can prove that he's reading the
listings wrong.  I'd like to have some good ammunition when I call him
back to tell him that he needs to reimburse me for the shipping as well
as send the new pads out right away since it was his mistake.

Please reply directly as I am on the digest.

Thanks!

David
Dfauth "at" frii.com