Re: RCS shirts

To: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>, autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RCS shirts
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 23:06:47 -0600
I think I missed the beginning of the thread, but it sounds like Race Car
Sluts shirts are being offered again.  I personally would like another one,
BUT without anything on the back.  When I bought mine, I didn't know about
the back.  I thought a golf type shirt should not have words emblazoned on
the back.  Tee shirt...no problem.  Mine has never left my dresser drawer
unfortunately. I wanted to wear it at the office since the front was so well
done and was kind of subtle.

Offer the golf shirt with the neat little logo on the front and nothing on
the back and I'm in for another one.

> Charley-
>  As one of the founding members... I'm always up for the new batch.
> And since I think? I sent you, "THE ONLY CAR BENEATH US IS THE ONE
> YOU HAVEN'T OFFERED" (I have driven Yugos and electric ummm *Carts*)
> my Vote is for that phrase.
>
> Bill Sanford
> (26x50 garage in planning stage now...)

Patrick Washburn