CA races coming up!

To: nwautox@wwscc.org
Subject: CA races coming up!
From: "joe goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:46:05 +0000
With the awesome line up of races coming up in southern CA, Anna and I are
trying to make plans and wanted to know what everyone else is up to.
Specifically, the two PRO events in Fontana, the San Diego NT, and LA
ProSolo coming up soon.

One item of specific interest is, does anyone have any leads on
parking/storage of rigs/cars between events.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to ask everyone what they were doing with
the the following questions.  I put our answers below.

1) Which races are you planning to attend?
Feb 7-9 Fontana
San Diego NT
LA ProSolo

2) Where are you staying?
Don't know yet.

3) Are you storing a car/rig between any events?  If so where?
We want to store the rig between all three events, but do not have a
location yet.  Any leads welcomed!

4) Are you staying in the area between any of the races?
I'm not, but Anna is planning to stay down thier one week.

Anyway, looking forward to racing again!

---JHG
425-442-4617