Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: PRO at Talledega

To: "Scott M. Stone" <sstone@foo3.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: PRO at Talledega
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:47:24 -0800
> Until then, the Mac will be a computer for:
>
> 1.  People heavily into graphic design, video editing, etc.

This is another false stereotype.  As a graphics person who has always
worked on PCs I have yet to see anything a MAC based person can do that I
can't especially since the most popular programs (Illustrator and PhotoShop)
are on both platforms.  Then we can get into the Illustrator/CorelDRAW
argument where Illustrator is considered THE program for vector graphics
simply because it was first and on the MAC, when in fact I believe Corel is
superior.

Rick Brown
BM / D Sports Racer