Re: Fontana Site Surface?

To: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Fontana Site Surface?
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:09:00 -0700
Steve, you are not giving me a real warm and fuzzy feeling about the Fontana
site.
I've been considering coming down for the ProSolo, but now I'm beginning to
wonder
if I should.  What will the ProSolo courses be like? any idea? long (40s) or
short (25s).
Will it be that dusty in March?

I've also considered the San Diego NT, but I have to pick one or the other.  I
know SD
has nice long fast courses, but I'm a little concerned about the noise issue
(my car is
a little on the loud side, but may be okay).  How do they decide if you are too
loud?

thanks,

Scott Troyer SS#171
2001 Z06