Re: first car

To: wvazq@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: first car
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:49:54 EST
William,

I'd suggest a 10 -12 year old Honda Civic SI hatchback.
Besides an interior that can hold a ton of stuff, they handle well,
and parts are still plentiful.

An added bonus is having one of the best-known Honda guys,
Ron Conrad, as a member of your region.  Not too far away are
the dynamic duo of Stacey DeSpelder and Steve Mieritz, perennial
contenders in Hondas...  Formerly an earlier Civic, now a CRX.

If you are nice, you might even be able to hang with the Team
Underdog guys at national solos!

Alan
(With a "different kind" of Honda power....)