RE: Origianl MINI dimension

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>, "Teamdotnet"
Subject: RE: Origianl MINI dimension
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:37:17 -0600
Be careful, I threw those out as possibles, I can't say for sure any are
under nine feet. I guess you're safe with the Isetta.

I'd call it a shed, no scratch that; "workshop".

I have a buddy who has a weird little bump-out on one side of his garage for
the bumper of the previous owner's pickup truck. Needed just a few inches, I
guess.