Legends Car

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Legends Car
From: Scott R Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:02:03 -0500
Looks like I'll get to drive a Legends car at an autocross for the first
time this weekend, and I'm looking for some setup advice. The car is
usually run on circle tracks, so the setup needs to be totally redone.
I'm guessing -2 degrees camber all around and maybe 1/8" toe in in the
rear to start. Big change from my normal front drive alignment :^) Does
this sound reasonable? Any suggestions on tire pressures? TIA!

Scott Sawyer,
Team Underdog Racing,
1991 Honda Civic Si,
P.R.O. T10 22, SCCA HS 22