Re: First Gear replaces Speed Freakz

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First Gear replaces Speed Freakz
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:16:08 -0500
I would have to highly agree that it should remain at 25 years of age for the
new program. I personally found speedfreakz to be a great deal, and we have
quite a few folks here in the STL region that join through the SF program and
it has increased our numbers greatly. I would think that some of those people
won't renew for now.

On a side note, I was asked to be on the committee to develop the new program
and contacted them multiple times about assisting with this and never heard a
word about it.... <sarcasm>Glad to see they got things done, looks like they
had some good input (with the whole 21yr change..... </sarcasm>

Chris