Re: Original MINI dimension

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Original MINI dimension
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:14:09 -0600
Matt Murray wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> So how was the convention, Solo 2 wise?

Actually, Matt, it went quite well.  There were several Solo-specific
sessions and all were very well attended.  I had a really good turnout
for my Solo Safety Awareness seminar, with lots of help from Rob
Pickrell, on Saturday morning.  IMNSHO, I really think that the focus of
the National Convention has changed over the past few years to include
ALL forms of SCCA competition events.  No longer is it just a gathering
of club racers.  Now, it's VERY inclusive of ALL of our events - Solo,
Rally, Club Racing, and Pro.  I'm really excited about where this club
is today and where it's going tomorrow.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman