Re: PrecisionRO, Contingency

To: autox@autox.team.net, jrogerson@Houston.rr.com
Subject: Re: PrecisionRO, Contingency
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:20:15 EST
Careful, James...  If you do well for the season,
there is always the ubiquitous 1099 that can come calling.
Would indeed be a bummer to have to go back to Jim in a
year and say: "Hey Jim, you remember those checks I gave you?"

Yikes!      =:^ O                 <grin now, chagrin later....>

Whenever I shared a ride that had a potential for more than
a trifling sum as a reward for success, there was always an
agreement up front for allocation of the funds, on an "After Taxes"
basis!

Alan

(got a 1099 from autocrossing a couple of years ago, have been
operating at a substantial deficit since... :-p   )