Help a newbie

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help a newbie
From: "Paul Andrews" <emosound@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:44:37 -0500
Since I didn't see anyone jump in to help these guys...
Try checking out the Region Locator on http://www.scca.org/
Depending on where you are, you might talk to some people from Central
PA Region: http://www.scca-cpr.org/
Or NE PA Region: http://www.nepa-scca.com/
If you want to autocross, simply show up!  Someone *will* help you.

Paul Andrews
#42 CS '94 "Really Blue" Miata, Philly Region