LBC question

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC question
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:12:51 -0600
If you're not into Little British Cars (LBCs) please hit your "delete"
button right now.

I've got a chance to pick up a '63 MG Midget - in streetable condition -
for $3K or less.  I've been wanting to get another Mini to use as a
daily driver, but it's pretty hard to pass up this offer.  I'm going
over to look at it in east Texas this weekend.  Since it's a '63, I
realize that it's just got a 1098.  They didn't bump up to the 1275
until '65 and then up to the 1493 in the early 70s.  But that's beside
the point.  If any of you have experience with '63 Midgets, please
respond to me direct so I can pick your brain (if you've got any
left!!!)  8<{)  Let's take this discussion off-list.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37 Lieberman)