Re: FS: "DP" SPITFIRE - cheap, fast, multi-year/region winner

To: mbarre@juno.com
Subject: Re: FS: "DP" SPITFIRE - cheap, fast, multi-year/region winner
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:52:21 -0600
I have no dog in this hunt.  But I DO know this car.  I've run against
it in our TLAC series and it's STOUT!  The last time I saw it, it was
very well sorted and ran great.  Unless it's been thoroughly trashed
since it left Louisiana, which I seriously doubt, $2500 sounds like a
really good price for somebody who would like to come and play with us
in DP without breaking the bank.

Just my 2-cents worth!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman