Re: [kcautox] Minor waivers

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, "Dave Whitworth"
Subject: Re: [kcautox] Minor waivers
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:52:01 -0600
With several people flying back at me on this point, I called SCCA again
today and talked to Judy Cox again (she's the insurance administrator).

She confirmed what I said originally ... BUT ... after relating the
misgivings of others including Rob, Dave, John Lieberman, etc., and pointing
out the word "annual" in the guidelines, I think now she's not entirely
sure. So, when she can reach him, she's going to check with Pete Lyon.

Looks like Pete will get this question from 3 or 4 different directions. The
likelihood is a clearer definition, whichever way it goes.

It's less important which way it goes than that we ultimately all understand
and do it the same way. It's also going to ensure that Pete and Judy are
reading the same rule the same way.  :-)

--Rocky