GEEZ! Question

To: "Greg Lee" <greglee@mindspring.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: GEEZ! Question
From: "lgzWilsons" <lgz.wilsons@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 07:39:49 -0600
Greg Lee Asked;

> Is GEEZ! still a viable program?  The website has stale dates and I have
not
> received an answer to an email sent a few days ago regarding the articles
on
> GEEZ! usage published in NAP several years ago.

Sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner but I was out of town racing and just
returned.

>1.  Is that original unit still viable with the current release of the
software?  The web site seems to have some stale dates in it.

Yes, GEEZ! is still a viable program and the GEEZ! Racers bundle is
currently still available.
( GEEZ! is a data acquisition system designed specifically for Auto-X.)
The latest version of GEEZ! will work with your original cube AND you can
download it from the www.extremegeez.com site for free.  If you have any
issues please call me at the toll free number listed on the web site.
The web site IS 'stale'.  I'm working on a complete make over.

>2.  I'll be using the GEEZ! with a Handspring Treo 270, running Palm 3.5.
Is it compatible?
As long as the Treo uses the Palm 3.5 OS it should work.  But or favorite
Palms are the 100 series which can be found for $100 or less.

>You did a series of artilces for North American Pylon on intrepretation of
GEEZ! results several years ago.
It was Byron Short who wrote those articles and is the '"inventor" of GEEZ!
Those articles have been lost.
I'd REALLY like to have copies of them myself.  If anyone has copies of the
GEEZ! articles which were published in North American Pylon, PLEASE send
them to me.  I'll put them on the extremegeez.com web site so everyone can
have access to them.

  Lindsay S. Wilson
    Extreme Geez!, Inc.