FX16 auto-x car for sale possibly

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FX16 auto-x car for sale possibly
From: Robb Grandish <robbgrandish@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:25:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hey guys, I've got a coice to make.  I've got a half
dissasembled 1987 fx16 that needs the following:

New clutch, timing belt,water pump, clutch master
cylinder,  rotors.

All in all should cost me about $400 to do the work.
Car has ground control coilovers, a japanese engine
with under 60,000 miles,  turbo muffler with 2.75
exhaust, and 14'' civic wheels.

What would you guys pay for a car like that?  the
body's a little ugly,  some dents and a little rust,
there's a 2'' hole in the hood.  I guess I'm just
wondering if it's even worth the effort.