Solo II National Medals

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo II National Medals
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:21:40 -0700
I don't think we should keep anyone from coming to Nationals, but we should
only hand out medals to the top three, that's it, and maybe the top ten could
get flowers or something. And the awards ceremony could be a podium at Forbes
AFB itself, and for the winner they play his or her state anthem while they
raise his or her state flag. Think of the photo opportunities.

The banquets could be more about all those other awards, like Driver of
Eminence and all that, and maybe include more time for socializing, something I
have found to be totally lacking these last few years. Maybe people might even
pay attention and not leave half way through the ceremonies as well.

I don't know if I'm joking or not.

-Katie Kelly