Soliciting prizes for Pick The Winners contest

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Soliciting prizes for Pick The Winners contest
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:47:25 -0700
For the 8th (7th? 9th?) year, I am planning on hosting the annual Pick The
Winners contest for the Solo II Nationals.

So, I am soliciting prizes to give away.  Last year we had an unbelievable
selection, enough to give away 11 prizes.

Any of you vendors want to pony up this year for some publicity?

Let me know!  Planning to get the site up by 8/9.

Thanks!

Josh