Inexpensive car rental in Topeka?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Inexpensive car rental in Topeka?
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:11:54 -0700
Since I'm not going to be racing my car at Nationals this year I'm
looking into renting a car for the week so I'm not dependent on my
co-driver or friends to get around. Anyone have a good source for
inexpensive car rental in Topeka itself? (KC is not going to work since
it is a long way out of our way) So far all I've found are Enterprise
and Hertz and they both quoted me the same $210/week price. Any other
suggestions?

Thanks,

- Alan Dahl