Re: [evolution-disc.] Pick The Winners contest (wild cards)

To: <josh@sirota.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Pick The Winners contest (wild cards)
From: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:28:51 -0500
There are several "unusual" entries so far.   Phil Currin and Rick Ruth in G
Stock?  How about John Ames in D Mod.  Listed in Larry Shauf's Lotus.
Should be interesting to say the least!

Oh Jean, I saw your post regarding Steve Brolliar.  I can't dissagree.
Steve is one of the most tallented drivers I have ever seen.  I know many of
the newer people in the sport have never heard of him, but if he shows at
Topeka they will.  It would be great to see him again, he was a member of my
region (Tennessee Valley) when I first started all those years ago.  He was
fast then too.  Incidently, he drove a D-Mod Bugeye for a season in the mid
'80s.   And speaking of names from the past, it looks like someone else you
know may be comming out of retirement for this years nationals.  Jean, check
the results from H Stock at the SE-Div event at Nashville and see if you
recognize anyone there (beside Mark Chiles).

Steve Hoelscher
#27 DSP