Re: CM Battle in the Midwest

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CM Battle in the Midwest
From: NeonACR1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:18:39 EDT
Wow...all theese former Neon owners getting C-Mod rides, maybe I should get
one.  Oh yeah, I forgot, I more fit the mold of a C-Prepared driver than a
C-Mod driver, sheesh, I even almost make the Knuckledragger Linhoff look like a
p-nut!

Ed R

In a message dated 8/15/03 11:41:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,