Autocross DVDs

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross DVDs
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:11:07 -0700
I'm thinking of making another run of my autocross video DVD for
Nationals. This is the DVD that features my three Kuhmo/BFG Talent Show
videos from 1996, 2001 and 2002 plus all 6 of Joe Goeke's videos from
1992-1997. In the past I've charged $20/DVD including shipping but if
folks are interested in picking up one directly from me at Nationals
I'll sell them for the special price of $15 each.

If you are interested let me know and I will set one aside for you.
I'll probably make a few extras as well so if you don't pre-order find
me at Nats and you can pick one up from me there. However if I run out
and you haven't pre-ordered the price for shipped copies goes back up
to $20 so it's best to pre-order if you want one for sure.

BTW In addition to the normal menu-driven version I also have a
continuous play version useful for car shows and the like. This version
features 6 of the videos (3 of mine and 3 of Joe's) on a 30-minute
loop. I don't plan on bringing any of this version to Nationals unless
someone pre-orders and pre-pays.

Thanks! Sorry for the commercial...

- Alan Dahl

P.S. No new video this year, sorry! I'll be back with a new video in
2004 however.