Re: Pro Finale

To: stroyer@micron.com
Subject: Re: Pro Finale
From: RX7cat@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:49:37 EDT
Read below for a statement from Tasha regarding qualification for the Finale,
this statement was posted this morning on the SCCA site on the Finale page.

Beth McClure-Strelnieks

In a message dated 8/21/2003 10:02:07 AM Central Standard Time,
stroyer@micron.com writes:

> >>And I was wondering just what the difference is between "eligible" and
> "qualified"?
>
> thx,
>
> Scott Troyer (4th on the eligible list)
> #171 SS

ProSolo Finale Qualification The ProSolo Finale entry list as of 8/21 shows
all the people who qualified for the event. Qualification is those members
that
ran 2 or more regular season ProSolo events, are in the top 70% of their
class and/or have a mathematical chance of winning a Championship. Those
listed in
the Eligible class are those members that registered for the Finale and ran 2
or more regular season ProSolo events but do not qualify for the Finale.
There are a total of 364 people who are eligible for the Finale.Those listed
in
the Qualified class are those members that qualify for the Finale but have not
registered. We are in the process of contacting these people and they have
until 5:00 pm central today 8/21 to send in their entry to SCCA. Those
individuals
who have qualified in more than one class must state their intended class by
5:00 pm central today 8/21. Depending on the number of people who register
from this list, if we have not reached the 250 limit, then we will look into
taking more people from the eligible list. All cancellations may not show on
the
entry list depending on time of cancellation.Tasha Goodale
Director Solo and RoadRally