Solo2 Nationals Work Assignments

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo2 Nationals Work Assignments
From: "Karen Christoff" <pykac@olemiss.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:46:00 -0500
(Especially STS Drivers)

In case you haven't noticed (or no one else has posted this - I'm on Digest),
the run/work order for the nationals has been posted on the web:

http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nationals/2003/schedules/index.html

As it turns out, I will be a few workers short for the 4th heat, Tuesday
South/Wednesday North. The plan is to change the assignment of some STS
drivers from 5th heat to 4th heat. I can do this randomly but would rather
take volunteers. So, if you are driving STS, not already scheduled for a
"specialty" job, and willing to work the 4th heat instead of the 5th heat,
please let me know ASAP. I'll be working on the assignments early next week
and will switch the first volunteers.

Also, for the rest of you, this is your last chance to make any last-minute
work assignment requests. I'll do my best to accommodate you.

Karen Christoff