FS: 2001 Honda Accord LX 4D

To: <ner@ner.org>
Subject: FS: 2001 Honda Accord LX 4D
From: "Brian Porter" <brian@miatar.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:58:20 -0400
Pardon the interruption. Figured I'd put this out on the car lists prior to
advertising. It's still house cleaning time.. :)

We're selling our 2001 Honda Accord LX commuter now that our commute is just
about over with. It's an LX model with 4cyl 2.3L ULEV, 5spd, A/C, power
doors, power locks, power mirrors, AM/FM/CD, tilt wheel, cruise control,
under 90k highway miles (easy 154mi daily commute on the mass pike).

New tires, timing belt/balance belt, accessory belts, water pump, hoses,
thermostat and tune-up e.t.c. Very well maintained (Amsoil synthetic every
5k) and incredibly reliable transport. Gets 34-36mpg, seats 4 comfortably
and needs absolutely nothing. Gas mileage just went up 2-3mpg after passing
85K miles. Yup, I'm a convert: Hondas really ARE great. Selling to replace
with a Honda Pilot.

Kelly Blue Book retail is just under $11K, Asking $10,500 or best reasonable
offer. Replacement cost is over $20K. Vehicle is located in West Brookfield,
MA. Pictures available upon request.

Contact me at brian@miatar.org for further detail or to request a test
drive.

Thanks,